Do you every have one of those days when life is just overwhelming and you feel like giving up?
That was today for me. I have been battling a cold/flu/sinus/allergy something or other for almost 10 days now. It is exhausting just being sick and even more when you can't just drop everything and lay on the couch and get rest until you feel better.
Nalley has gotten some version of the same thing with a little vomit thrown in for good measure (unlike poop, I hate vomit!).
Now Leron has joined the sick train and I still don't feel well enough to be loving mommy and good wife to help my two loves get to feeling better.
Today I am thankful that for 95% of the year I feel well, love to cook and have motivation to clean. I am also thankful that for that 5% when I don't feel well, no one in my family does either so I can get away with not cooking or cleaning!
Lenten Daily Challenge: Pray an extra rosary today and every day this week
Rosary Special Intention: 1- My sister Rachael 2- My sister Leah and my mom as they have a fun filled spring break in Arizona
God Bless!
Hannah
The Farmer's Wife
No comments:
Post a Comment