So most days I try to say my rosary when the girls are taking their naps so I can have some quiet reflection time. Today, that didn't quite work out. The following are excerpts from my rosary today.
I believe in God Nalley do not throw that book at your sister
the father almighty creator of I said no heaven and of earth
I believe in Jesus Christ His only oh Felicity why are you crying now son
Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be Nalley do not climb on that thy name
Thy kingdom come thy will you give Felicity back her pacifier be done
Hail Mary full of grace the lord is with you
Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary pray for Nalley stop us sinners
Now and at the hour of Felicity stop crying our death
AMEN!
Lenten Daily Challenge: Read the 10 Commandments Exodus 20 and resolve to live them
Rosary Special Intention: That one politician will change from pro-death to pro-life
God Bless!
Hannah
The Farmer's Wife
No comments:
Post a Comment