Apart from two house showings, (I have already posted about what fun it is to get ready for one of those) this weekend and start of the week was pretty boring.
Batesville schools are on spring break this week which results in quiet mornings of extra cuddle time with my girls.
I am anxiously waiting to hear if we get an offer on our house. The new house is coming together so quickly. We are finally in the "fun" stage of painting, installing flooring and cabinets and just making it look more and more like the house I have been picturing in my mind for months.
I had a wonderful morning meeting with some mom friends which is always a needed type of therapy that I really should do more often.
My life is pretty wonderful and I try to remember to thank God everyday for my blessings big and small.
I hope your week can be a little relaxing. Hopefully I will be struck by some profound thoughts tomorrow, but if not, I am not going to complain about one more day just hanging with my girls seeing the beauty of the world from 26-31 inches from the ground.
Lenten Daily Challenge: Get up an extra 15 minutes early each day for the next two weeks and spend that time in prayer.
Rosary Special Intention: To change one politician's mind from pro-death to pro-life
God Bless!
Hannah
The Farmer's Wife
No comments:
Post a Comment