So after my last post about parents, my sister-in-law, Jen told me I should be thankful that my parents taught me how to wipe my butt. I am sure there is a back story to the comment and I can't wait to hear it, but it got me thinking about poop.
I really am thankful for poop. I change what feels like 1000 diapers a day and I am always thankful for a poopy one because it signifies a healthy child. As a baby Nalley would poop every time I fed her. Felicity only poops like once every 4 days so it is almost a celebration when I change one of her poopy diapers.
Before I had Nalley, Leron got really sick with Colitis Difficile (C-Dif). It took doctors almost 6 weeks to figure out what was wrong and it has taken 18+ months to get him back to feeling normal. When he was really sick, poop was on my mind a lot.
And then there is animal poop. That wonderful fertilizer that makes plants grow nice and big with a large crop. It smells terrible but it is effective and it is a good use of a waste product so it is "green". There are even larger farm operations who use their animal poop to power the farm.
Poop is a pretty amazing thing. Who doesn't like poop?
Lenten Daily Challenge: Pray for the people in the world who can't afford to have meat as a regular part of their diets
Rosary Special Intention: For all the caregivers who deal with poop every day
God Bless!
Hannah
The Farmer's Wife
I can say for sure that I DO NOT like poop! This is just a weird post all together. Maybe you are needing some more sleep? I'm going to remember how much you enjoy poop when I bring your godson home to visit. ;)
ReplyDelete