So I am just getting started with this thing and I haven't even decided if I will publish my blog posts. I have been doing a lot of thinking lately and so much has been going on in my life and the lives of those I care about I figured writing it all down and sorting through it would be an easy way to maintain my sanity.
I have also decided that Facebook doesn't encourage real communication but technology does make it easier to stay in touch with those important people in our lives so I am not cutting it out all together. Creating a blog is definitely more personal than a short post on Facebook and since it is not on facebook with 400+ other recent posts from friends it takes a special effort to view it.
My life is crazy and multidimensional and I am sure my blog will be too. I don't know yet what to expect or what to tell you to expect with regards to posting frequency or the topics I will cover. I am sure some weeks I will feel the desire to post everyday and other weeks I will be either too busy or have nothing inspiring to share. I will try to give you a glimpse of what life is like for me. This will most likely include short stories of how cute, adorable, amazing and exhausting Nalley (18 months) and Felicity (4 months) are, my two daughters, stories of how amazing, wonderful and exhausting my hardworking, loving and awesome husband, Leron, is and maybe some recipes and life updates.
So welcome to The Farmer's Wife! I will post a few background stories first so you can get to know me and my family a little better.
God Bless You!
Hannah
The Farmer's Wife
No comments:
Post a Comment