I am finally realizing how good I did during Lent to update this almost daily. There are a billion and one excuses I could give for why I haven't posted recently, most of them center on being too busy living my life to tell you about it and I am a very boring person so "living my life" really means folding load after load of laundry. Since I have had nothing super exciting and worthy of a blog all to itself this week, I will do a weekly wrap up of my thoughts and activities this week.
Highlights of this week were definitely getting closer to getting the house finished. I am disappointed that it isn't done today but so much progress has been made this week. We meet with our builder this afternoon to do a walk through and make a list of all the little things that still need to be done. My birthday is a week from Monday and I really hope a new house is my present!!
I also got to go to my little (well younger) brother's rugby game in Columbus. It was so much fun to see some rugby. They lost which is never fun but they played hard. It was a nice little adventure for my and the girls. Being a teenager I am sure he would never say this, but I think Joe enjoyed us being there to support him or maybe it was just for the snacks I brought, either way I love being able to support my family.
This week I have struggled with understanding why people do what they do. There are people I just want to scream at and shake and slap some sense into but I don't mostly because I know it won't help.
To get me over my frustration are little gems like this one, that make it all worth while... Thank you Mom
I hope you have had a good week and enjoy your weekend!
God Bless!
Hannah
The Farmer's Wife
No comments:
Post a Comment