I have spent the last few days spending time with family, celebrating the wonderful Easter season and deciding what the future of my blog should be now that Lent is over.
It hasn't been easy updating my blog everyday. There isn't that much interesting stuff in the life of a housewife/stay at home mom in Batesville. But I have enjoyed the therapy aspect of getting my thoughts out of my head and down on paper.
I plan to continue the blog adding to it at least once a week or more frequently if a fun story comes up or I have a brilliant thought. (Those tend to occur when the house is clean and I get plenty of sleep, so not too often!)
I hope you continue to check in, leave comments and follow me. As always, any ideas or suggestions for topics are encouraged and welcomed!
God Bless!
Hannah
The Farmer's Wife
No comments:
Post a Comment