Does anyone else detest Thursday?? I hear people who work an office job Monday - Friday talk about how bad Monday is but Monday doesn't get to me. Thursday gets to me. I think Thursday might be a bully.
It is like he stands there almost close to the weekend but still requiring work taunting me that I must get through Thursday before any fun begins. It is also by Thursday that any amount of rest and relaxing that I accomplished over the weekend is completely worn off.
Thursday around here is trash day. We collect all the household trash, bag it up, and put it in our really big trash can and take it to the curb. At first, it was a fun little mini date night with Leron after we would put the girls to bed. We would have a good conversation walking up and down our driveway and we would even hold hands and look at the stars on clear Thursday nights.
I have changed into my pajamas by 7:30 the last 4 Thursdays. I guess the magic of mini date night is hibernating until better weather comes around??
How do you cope with your day of the week that is a bully? The challenge for today is offer your bully day up. Yeah, I not that excited about it either, but I am going to try :)
God Bless!
Hannah
The Farmer's Wife
No comments:
Post a Comment