Sunday, September 2, 2012

Nothing new? Not so much...

I haven't updated this blog in almost a month.  For awhile, I was busy and then something crazier happened.  I started questioning the value of what I was putting out here.  Cute stories of my children aside, was this blog really serving any purpose in my life or the lives of those who take the time to read it?

I have spent a lot of time thinking about this.  Wondering if my words had meaning behind them.  Were they worth the time?  Was there value being added?  Was anything being learned?

Then I started doubting whether or not I should be expressing my deeply help beliefs in this forum.  The crap that flies during an election year is crazy.  People who disagree with you can make you feel very small and insignificant.

My spine has grown back, and I will once again begin filling these pages with the truth.  Not the truth as I see it but the actual truth.  That thing so many seem incapable of seeing or acknowledging exists.  There are truths out there.  They have and will continue to exist even if you do not like it.

This is not about being politically correct or inclusive to the point of dismissing my own personal beliefs and values.  Many do and will disagree with what I will put on here, but that really will not stop me.  I will be respectful of those who disagree with me even if they are not respectful of me or what I share on here.

I am just one woman living in rural south eastern indiana.  I cannot do much but I can do this.  I can try to educate using this blog.  I believe many disagree because of a lack of understanding of their counterpart's argument.  Education can open doors, it can open your mind, it can shine light into dark corners.

Check back for light shining on life, marriage, and freedom just to name a few topics

God Bless!
Hannah
The Farmer's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment