Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Addition to the family!

People warned me this would happen.  They said if you build a new house this is naturally what happens next.  Well it happened.  After being in the house for right around a month... we bought a van! 







Oh you silly people thought we were expecting another child, sorry to disappoint.  I am still hoping that news is at least a year away.  We decided now was as good a time as any to buy a van.  It is not new but new to us which is fabulous.  It is a 2005 Honda Odyssey.  I have heard great reviews from honda van owners and after only a day and a half, I love it.  It drives like a car but hauls 7 people comfortably.  It's first big test will be when we take it with us to Gulf Shores in less than 2 weeks. 


 


Not sure I am ready for the craziness with all of these people... but I am sure it will be so much more fun than I can imagine plus awesome memories for the girls. 

Back to the van, the girls love it.  Well Felicity is still young enough she doesn't really care too much about anything, but after we got it yesterday, Nalley refused to get out of it.  Leron tried to undo her carseat buckle 3 times each time Nalley would re-strap it herself and beg for a ride.  Hilariously cute! 

Those girls do keep me busy obvious by the lack of blog updates.  I am hoping for 2 more before vacation and then after a week off back to at least one a week.

God Bless!
Hannah
The Farmer's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment