Sunday, March 31, 2013

Did you grow?

So Lent is over, and Easter is here.  He has Risen!!

The question is, did you grow during Lent?  Did you become the person God designed you to be?  Did you ready yourself for the greatest of all sacrifices?

Around here we did some growing for sure.  It may not be exactly in line with spiritual growth, but it is  definitely saying, "Yes" to God's plan and it is definitely growth.

The human kind

Yup that's right, over the next few months I will for the third time (in four years for those keeping track) get fairly fat, eat probably more than I should, have enviable breasts and eventually, around September 5 my doctor says, pop out our third child.

A new child is an enormous blessing and a true gift from God.  Telling people for the third time that you are gonna get fat is not really all that exciting.

But while I am not excited about the fat part, I am seriously thrilled about the baby part.  I would do just about anything for this little human being growing inside of me, gain any number of pounds, wear the ugliest maternity clothes ever, keep my head almost permanently in a toilet bowl for 14 weeks, feel like passing out every time I stand up and not have anywhere close to the amount of energy required to entertain a 2.5 and 1.5 year old.

You can never quite be ready for the adventure of a new child, but we sure are excited!

As in the past, we will take bribes for naming rights.  We gotta pay the bills somehow!

God Bless!
Hannah
The (Pregnant) Farmer's Wife

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Our daughter is due around the same time. :) Welcoming a new little life is such a blessing. God bless!

    ReplyDelete